The Sr. Operations Manager provides leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that Advance Social Innovation (ASI) has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the ASI.
- Provide leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the organization. Bottom line: Help build an effective organization.
- Together with Board and Founder’s support, help the organization to achieve and surpass its business and impact goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the organization to the Founder of ASI.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the head of HR to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel (Volunteers) designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization.
- Act as a lead "client-care officer" through direct contact with clients and partners to gather information about how ASI can improve its services.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the organization.
Leadership. Organizational Development. Strategic Thinking. Results Driven. Business Acumen. Decision Making. Financial Management. Supervisory Responsibility This position has supervisory responsibility for the organization operations and programs.
- If He/She resides in Bay Area, CA this role requires to attend a meeting once a month with the founder of Advance SOcial Innovation.
- Commitment of 10 - 20 hours per week for 6 - 12 months.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field. Master's degree preferred
- At least 10 years of strong operational / senior management experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing human resources, information technology, and legal.
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to ASI mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people, programs, and systems